This job is no longer available
There will also be some Occassional Travel between our clients other sites involved.
Purpose of the Role:
- To support the creation and delivery of a market leading general insurance and protection propositions across the group.
- To ensure the group and in house GI Team maximise sales opportunities and deliver targeted GI and Protection Revenue.
- To manage providers and third party relationships to ensure delivery of a best in class GI and Protection proposition including customer service.
- Manage through change internally and externally.
Responsibilities (but not Limited to):
- To work with the head of and provider partners to devise, implement and run Our Clients GI proposition.
- Manage the day to day operation of the GI proposition to maximise revenue and our client's customer’s service experience.
- Manage the delivery of the GI administration relating to the Group Insure book of business and retention planning.
- Manage the in house GI referral team to deliver revenue targets and a best in class customer experience.
- Manage the day to day operation of the group protection propositions.
Critical knowledge required:
- Detailed knowledge of GI market (B&C / ASU)
- General knowledge of other GI / protection markets
- Understanding of IFA businesses and methods of working
- Understanding of the regulatory environment relating to GI and protection
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- CeRGI (Ideal but not Essential)
- CF 1, 3, 4, & 5 (or equiv, Ideal but not Essential)
- Excellent Man-Management Skills
- Experience of working in a Similar Role
- Project management experience
- Change management
- General insurance / Protection Background
- Managing third party relationships
There is also an Excellent Bonus & Benefits Package Available with this Role.