Wealth Manager jobs
Found 117 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Negotiable + pension, life-cover, share options and benefits
You could thrive as a financial adviser at Foster Denovo, working in a collaborative, invigorating and supportive environment. We are seeking ...
- London, Cambridgeshire, Devon, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Midlands, Scotland, Tyne and Wear, Wales
- £40,000 - £90,000 . The top five highest achievers earned in excess of £200,000
*One of the UK’s leading Wealth and Investment management firms is looking to recruit Senior Financial Planners*
- London, Midlands, Somerset, Gloucester, Glasgow, Surrey, Cheshire, Wiltshire and Hampshire
- Salary between £80,000 - £90,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
*This high profile Chartered Accountancy practice is looking for Accountancy IFA’s to join it’s ever expanding teams in London, Midlands, Somerset,...
- Various locations across the UK
- Salary to £40,000 Excellent OTE
Our client is one of the UK’s leading financial services businesses specialising in advice through professional partnerships who have grown into a ...
- Haywards Heath
- To £75,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
National wealth manager seeking high calibre advisers with the ability to build a HNW client base.
- To £50,000 + Flexible Benefits + Excellent bonus structure
National firm committed to independence offering an excellent working environment for proactive advisers with their own clients/introducers.
- Attractive Commission Split - OTE £60,000
Self employed IFA opportunity with client bank available due to a retiring adviser.
- North West
- Self-employed: excellent splits (to 85%)
Chartered practice that offers advisers a market leading support structure. Able to accommodate consultants across the UK from their North West base.
- To £75,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Fee based wealth manager seeking a consultant in Leeds. Excellent package and access to clients on offer.
- Newcastle, Hull, Sheffield & Liverpool
- To £40,000 + Car + Attractive Bonus + Benefits
National practice offering excellent levels of support to proactive clients. Employed position. Clients required.
- Opportunities in all areas of the UK
- Salary to £50,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus
Our client is one of the UK’s most respected banking organisations who are now growing their proposition for providing financial and banking advic...
- Vacancies in most parts of the UK
- Salary to £60,000
Can you demonstrate that you can work in a post RDR and relationship based way whilst also creating and maintaining income streams?
- Vacancies nationally
- Negotiable to £40,000 + Excellent bonuses
Our client is an established long standing IFA business with significant assets under management and an impressive recurring income model. Due to ...
- Negotiable to suit the right person
Our client is looking to grow its IFA business on the back of an exceptional marketing and client generation operation and requires a Senior IFA / ...
- North West England & North Wales
- To £50,000 + Attractive Bonus + Benefits
Ambitious national practice looking to recruit further advisers in the North West. Attractive salary and bonus structure.
- To £80,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Senior adviser sought to develop a HNW client base in London.
- East Midlands Region / South West England / West Midlands / London (Central), London (Greater)
- OTE £85,000+ UNLIMITED EARNINGS
Our client company, a highly successful IFA Practice in the South West are seeking dedicated advisors to work in their growing business.
- Hiring nationwide!
- £50 - £80K
An International Financial Services firm are looking for UK-based IFA’s to joining their growing Financial Planning team. This is an excellent oppo...
- London - City
- Basic £40-£50k
Are you an experienced financial planner, but don’t have a book of clients you can move? Are you looking for a role that comes with an existing boo...
- To £45,000 + Car + Benefits + Attractive Bonus Structure
Senior IFA required with additional responsibility for managing a small team. Fully employed with car, benefits and attractive benefits structure.
- OTE £70,000
Growing Wealth Management Firm in London looking to recruit an additional adviser to look after existing clients.