Wealth Manager jobs
Found 120 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Wirral, Merseyside
- Attractive salary, plus bonus & benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious Wealth Manager to work from an existing portfolio of high net worth clients. Attractive salary, bo...
- Negotiable salary, plus car allowance, bonus & comprehensive benefits package
Excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable insurance broker and wealth manager in Leeds. You will enjoy access to a substantial existing clie...
- Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Nationwide
- OTE £60,000
Field based Financial Adviser opportunities available across the UK. Client base provided. OTE £60,000.
- Haywards Heath
- To £75,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
National wealth manager seeking high calibre advisers with the ability to build a HNW client base.
- To £50,000 + Flexible Benefits + Excellent bonus structure
National firm committed to independence offering an excellent working environment for proactive advisers with their own clients/introducers.
- Newcastle, Hull, Sheffield & Liverpool
- To £40,000 + Car + Attractive Bonus + Benefits
National practice offering excellent levels of support to proactive clients. Employed position. Clients required.
- North West England & North Wales
- To £50,000 + Attractive Bonus + Benefits
Ambitious national practice looking to recruit further advisers in the North West. Attractive salary and bonus structure.
- Chelmsford, Essex
- £25,000 + OTE £80,000
Unique opportunity to join an IFA firm that delivers on providing high quality leads. OTE of £80,000.
- 2 roles - Aberdeen & Borders
- Up to £40,000 plus car, benefits and bonus (OTE £70,000 plus)
Financial Advisor required by this well-established Provider to operate within its direct sales division providing advice to the existing client po...
- Edinburgh & Glasgow
- To £22,000 plus benefits and bonus (OTE £40,000 plus)
This market leader within the pension and investment sectors has grown their business and secured new distribution partners They now require additi...
- £40,000 to £48,000 plus bonus and benefits
The IFA’s business is generated through the ongoing servicing of existing clients plus leads sourced via internal introducers and the corporate tea...
- £40,000 to £50,000 plus benefits and bonus (OTE £70,000 plus)
Senior IFA required by this contemporary wealth management firm that provides individual advice to HNW Private Clients and corporate advice to SME ...
- £28,000 to £34,000 plus bonus and benefits
Relationship Manager required by this leading employee benefits consultancy to deal with an increase in business within their corporate division, i...
- £38,000 to £46,000 plus bonus and benefits
Dealing predominately with private client work you will deliver advice across the full spectrum of Financial Planning including Investments, IHT, T...
- Various locations across the UK
- Salary to £40,000 Excellent OTE
Our client is one of the UK’s leading financial services businesses specialising in advice through professional partnerships who have grown into a ...
- Attractive Commission Split - OTE £60,000
Self employed IFA opportunity with client bank available due to a retiring adviser.
- North West
- Self-employed: excellent splits (to 85%)
Chartered practice that offers advisers a market leading support structure. Able to accommodate consultants across the UK from their North West base.
- To £80,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Senior adviser sought to develop a HNW client base in London.
- Opportunities in all areas of the UK
- Salary to £50,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus
Our client is one of the UK’s most respected banking organisations who are now growing their proposition for providing financial and banking advic...
- Vacancies in most parts of the UK
- Salary to £60,000
Can you demonstrate that you can work in a post RDR and relationship based way whilst also creating and maintaining income streams?