Independent Financial Adviser
We are looking for individuals to join our growing team of Independent Financial Advisers. We can offer you a fantastic place to work and thrive.
As we have been working in the increasingly complex UK financial services market for over 40 years, we are proud to be one of the UK’s longest established and trusted brands within the industry. In addition to this, being backed by Swiss Life gives us the stability and confidence to be well placed within the market
As independent financial advisers we are free to choose products from the entire UK financial services market. This means we are in a position to be able to provide our clients with the best advice and services available for their individual needs.
Our role will involve providing holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients, providing professional financial advice to meet our client’s needs and objectives using Chase de Vere’s defined business standards.
Thanks to our fantastic administration support, our role will allow you to spend more time with clients. We also offer you access to our medical partnership which is a proven source of business growth opportunities.
Through the professional servicing of existing clients as well as identifying and capitalising on opportunities to expand business, all our Independent Financial Advisers will work with their Senior Manager with the aim of exceeding their personal goals and targets.
- Exceptional rewards, with unlimited earnings potential with the security of a competitive base salary
- Annual Conference
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays) potential of 30 days with service
- Flexible Benefit Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Participation in quarterly bonus scheme
- Ongoing support from dedicated training and business development teams
- All the support and training you will need to become the best Chase de Vere Financial Adviser
Essential Requirements of Our Role:
- Diploma Level 4 Qualified
- Previous experience of working as an IFA and a proven track record of meeting annual business targets
- High level of confidence and ability with sales and presentational skills
- Drive and motivation to deliver and exceed business targets
- Eagerness to learn and continually develop skills and knowledge
- Full driving licence and access to own transport.