Senior Financial Planner
- Are you an experienced Financial Planner who can clearly provide added value outcomes for clients?
- Does your technical ability match your educational and influencing skills?
- Are you looking for a new opportunity where a true meritocracy exists?
- Do you want the security of an employed position but also want an opportunity to generate uncapped performance related pay?
- Would you like to work in a team based environment where all admin and para-planning are provided?
About the role:
This financial planning company is seeking an aspiring or existing chartered level Planner to join their highly successful practice. You will be looking for a long-term career move that could provide the opportunity to create personal capital in the future.
With backing and access to the resources of the largest Wealth Management Group in the UK they are a long-established financial planning practice based in city centre Manchester. They have mixture of private financial planning and corporate clients.
Their services include lifestyle & portfolio planning, wealth creation, optimisation and protection, tax mitigation strategies and extraction of cash in the most efficient way for businesses. Their proposition includes exclusive access to award winning fund managers from across the globe, in house discretionary fund management services and key relationships with the top ten UK alternative tax planning providers.
They have a large client bank with relationships since the late 1970’s and over £180m of funds under advice. They also have many other business development initiatives and opportunities. Access will be given to their existing lines of supply however they are looking for a healthy amount of self-generated activity via existing clients/professional connections etc.
- Minimum of Diploma in regulated financial planning (or equivalent)
- CAS status within the last six months
- Current SPS
- Able to successfully meet regulatory vetting and approvals process
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.