Financial Advisor Positions
UK QUALIFIED FINANCIAL ADVISOR POSITIONS IN GENEVA & HONG KONG - LEADS AND CLIENT BANKS PROVIDED
£200,000+ minimum earnings in a low tax environment with initial support available, equity participation and trail income
Forth Capital is a privately owned, financial advisory and UK Pensions specialist, providing wealth management and pension transfer services for the large and affluent expatriate communities in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australasia. We are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. To do this well, we place a high degree of value in our well-earned reputation and cultivating a work environment that attracts the best talent which reflects our commitment to deliver our core company values to our clients.
A move to Forth Capital will:
- Recognise your efforts with competitive commission rates and trail income.
- Provide you with regular qualified leads accessing the QROPS market ensuring maximum earnings potential. Live client banks are also available.
- Provide professional development and ongoing back office support.
- Enable you to service clients with excellent low cost risk rated fund solutions from Morningstar.
We expect the very best from our Advisers and we know that to be successful with us you will:
- Have a UK Financial Services Qualification or equivalent
- Have experience of UK pension transfers
- Have excellent references from clients to continue upholding the reputation of Forth Capital
- Pride yourself on your track record of achieving and exceeding targets in the financial services sector
- Use your excellent communication skills to listen to, assess and connect to clients
- Thrive in a challenging role using your drive and determination to personally succeed
- Use your experience, maturity and wisdom to ensure client commitment and lasting relationships
Join us for a challenging, rewarding and, most importantly, enjoyable career. For more information or to apply please forward your CV and covering letter to Audrey Flynn below.