With a high volume of leads generated from over 50 Estate Agency branches, would like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic Mortgage Brokerage?
Our client company is a well-established mortgage brokerage that is an Appointed Representative of one of the UK’s leading mortgage networks which has been recognised with over 50 awards in the last 5 years. Whole of market mortgage advice with a choice of over 8,000 different mortgages and a multi-tie panel of protection providers. Due to high business levels written by the brokerage, you will have access to excellent proc fees and protection rates.
Clients and business opportunities
This brokerage which already has a large team of Mortgage & Protection Advisors has recently acquired the contract to provide mortgage and protection advice to the clients of one of the country’s leading independent estate agents. This new contract has unlocked a formidable opportunity as the estate agency has over 50 branches across Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Herefordshire, London, Oxfordshire, Powys and Surrey plus a substantial team of head office telephone based staff which provide over 2000 mortgage leads per month. You do not need to bring a personal client bank as you will be provided with leads to maintain high business activity.
Requirements to be considered
This is an ideal proposition for any Mortgage Advisor with experience in providing advice on mortgages and protection and want to be in a role where you will be provided with all the leads you need to be kept busy.
- Salary of £20,000 - £30,000 pa (typically £28K) plus excellent bonus package
- OTE of £50,000 - £75,000+
- Self-employed option available with OTE of £60,000 - £90,000+
- Administration support post keying the application will be provided for every mortgage case you write.
- On achieving Senior Mortgage Adviser status (£100K gross banked income), you will receive a Personal Paraplanner and receive enhanced bonus rates.
- The typical mortgage case is circa £200k with average gross fees from mortgage and protection sales of £2,000 - £2,500 per case.
- Normal working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, with the option of working Saturdays being your choice!
- Hemel Hempstead
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.