Salary package: negotiable depending on experience and qualifications. Can be employed or self employed. Realistic 1st yr OTE min £60-70k.
Location: East Midlands
Our client are a long established and well respected independent firm of financial advisors.
They have extensive and ambitious growth plans underway and they are seeking dynamic and outgoing professional IFA’s.
In order to be successful, the candidate we will be driven, self motivated and show a willingness to grow with the company. You will also be an excellent and confident communicator with a positive attitude, along with the ability to work on own initiative. Although leads will be available to you from the companies extensive client bank, you will also possess the skills to generate leads as well as develop business relationships.
This role also has on offer the opportunity to attend an academy to become a Chartered Financial Planner at no cost to the successful candidate.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients' homes or business premises
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Analyzing information and preparing plans best suited to individual client requirements
- Completing risk analyses
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
- Designing financial strategies
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions
- Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products
- Reviewing and responding to clients changing needs and financial circumstances
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets
- Liaising with head office and financial services providers
- Communicating with other professionals, such as estate agents, solicitors and accountants
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Producing financial reports
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments
- Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided and also the advised products.
- Diploma level or above
- Current SPS or at least within the past 6 months
- An existing client bank (preferable but not essential)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling investments
- Willing to commute as some days in the office will be desired
If this job is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please email CV and we will contact you.
Apply for IFA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly