IFA / Wealth Manager
IFAs/Wealth Management Consultants
Location: Edinburgh, Perth & Glasgow
Package: £35,000 - £45,000 dependent upon experience + bonuses + benefits + flexible working – Target Income £90,000 - £100,000 +
If you are a good listener, enjoy building lifelong relationships, see yourself as a guide and educator, and have a good head for business, we would love to hear from you.
One of the UK’s longest-established IFA firms providing financial advice to women, is expanding nationally and we are looking for talented individuals to join our advisory team.
Wealth management consultants provide advice to individuals and businesses across a broad spectrum of finance such as pensions, investments, protection and tax.
They are committed individuals with a unique aptitude, blending financial acumen, customer service and sales skills.
They build long lasting relationships with their clients and enjoy deep customer loyalty due to the quality of their advice and service. They are able to integrate with individuals on all levels and provide information in a straightforward way. They are warm, personable, dependable and professional.
Offering a welcoming and haven-like experience to all women, and providing a first class, personalised service, are core values of our business.
- Prospect, contact, and liaise with clients
- Research and create holistic financial plans
- Ongoing management of client portfolios
- Prepare financial planning reports and carry these through to fruition
- Keep comprehensive records
- Adhere to compliance and industry standards
What we're looking for:
- Excellent natural empathy with clients, particularly those going through difficult circumstances
- An ability to forge long-term relationships
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Sales/negotiation experience and great business development skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be personable, dependable, enthusiastic and proactive
- Level 4 Diploma in financial Planning
- Experience as an Independent Financial Adviser, CF30 Regulated Financial Adviser
What we can offer in return:
We have an excellent working environment and offer flexible and home working arrangements. We support the opportunities and achievements of our team and there is no limit to how far our consultants can go. Financial rewards, career opportunities within the firm and study/learning support are always on offer.
If you would like to join a dynamic, friendly and leading team where you can really make a difference, please send your CV to Colan and Douglas below.