We offer fee based, independent financial advice to private individuals and professional business’. As part of the company’s growth we are looking to recruit a paraplanner to join our successful team.
You will support IFA’s in areas of pension and investment advice. You will be expected to research and analyse products that are appropriate to the clients’ circumstances, as well as preparing detailed reports.
Whist not essential ideally you will be working towards your Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning. More important however, is your existing knowledge of pensions and investments, as you will be an integral part of the financial planning process.
- To prepare recommendation reports.
- To work with financial advisers in preparing literature in preparation for client meetings
- To prepare and maintain client files.
- To ensure that recommendations and client correspondence is updated in line with changing rules and regulations.
- To help to implement recommendations by working with the relevant financial adviser and contacting clients.
Key skills/Experience required
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process and the Automatic Enrolment regulations
- Able to work within defined business processes.
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Prioritise and plan own workload.
- Excellent inter‐personal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritise effectively.
- Good IT skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
To find out more or apply please contact Kerry Darville on t: 01202 718 400 or forward your CV below.