1 day left
- Diploma in Financial Planning
A fast-growing, award-winning Multi-Family Office and IFA based in the Midlands, providing market-leading independent wealth management services, requires an experienced and qualified Para planner to assist with the technical detailing for client reports, researching suitable solutions to meet client needs and normal duties associated with the role.
You will be working for high-profile individuals at the pinnacle of their profession, as part of a small team of experienced professionals. As a partnership with no external stakeholders, they operate an enjoyable, collegiate and intellectually stimulating environment. In addition you will experience;
- Access to genuine UHNW family office clients and explore their relevant needs
- Opportunity to develop into discretionary management/management/advisory role
- Diverse and interesting position
- One of the top firms in terms of ethics, client outcome, and industry influence
- Excellent work culture and environment
- Dynamic and interesting firm at the cutting edge of the industry and IT
Due to the firms continued growth plans, they are looking to grow the financial planning and investment management team, seeking a high calibre individual with expertise in handling HNW client portfolios.
This is a well-regarded organisation, looking for individuals who are self-motivated and driven by the willingness to deliver the highest standards of work. As a minimum level 4 qualified and who can ideally evidence expertise in the following areas:
- creating reports, maintaining records and conducting research;
- knowledge of preparing recommendations based on asset allocation and risk profile etc;
- a broad and deep appreciation of relevant compliance requirements;
- experience of cash flow modelling;
- the ability to develop strong internal and external relationships;
- ability to deal directly with clients;
- experience of working with discretionary portfolios.
This is an exciting role that can develop into a number of areas should they be of interest to the right candidate. A part time role may also be considered.
Please submit a CV and covering letter outlining why you are interested in the role below.
Apply for Paraplanner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly