Financial Services Administrator / Paraplanner
We are an established yet dynamic firm of Chartered Financial Planners with over £140million of assets under advice based in a picturesque village just south of Bristol.
As the firm continues to expand, we are looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator/Paraplanner to join our friendly team in order to provide support to the Advisers.
All our clients come to us by way of recommendation, and this makes it a particularly rewarding place to work.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing client valuations and sourcing fund and investment information
- Compilation of recommendation paperwork, including writing suitability reports
- Preparation of relevant documents ahead of client meetings
- Maintaining client and research records in line with procedures and compliance
- Submitting new business via online systems where necessary
- Undertaking product research
- Liaising with clients, providers and professional connections by telephone and in writing
You must be able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of investments and pensions, ideally evidenced by diploma-level qualifications, and have experience of Intelligent Office (or similar back office system), O&M or Selectapension and provider systems generally.
A high standard of written English, sound numerical skills and a keen eye for detail are essential.
Ongoing training will be given as needed and full support with industry qualifications is offered and actively encouraged.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team with a growing client base. In return for your skills and experience, you can expect a package of up to £35,000pa including a competitive salary with bonuses, non-contributory pension scheme, group life cover, PHI and 25 days holiday per year.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be accepted under any circumstances.