Experienced Para Planner/Independent Financial Adviser
M.J.S Willson & Co Ltd - an established (30+ years) Independent Financial Adviser firm based in Westcliff on Sea, Essex are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner (with aspirations to become a Financial Adviser) or a Level 4 qualified Financial Adviser.
We pride ourselves on our culture of client service & retention and are a completely non-sales driven business. We rely solely on our excellent reputation and referrals by current satisfied clients, therefore have no need of a website or corporate sales literature, so please call if you are interested in any further information.
The candidate needs to be highly driven and organised, with an exceptional attention to detail and work ethic. They must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to work on their own initiative.
Working closely with the Principal of the firm, following established internal processes and procedures for continuity and compliance purposes. The recruit will be dealing mainly with private clients to deliver the full spectrum of financial advice which includes, but is not limited to, pension accumulation, retirement planning, investment planning, protection products and estate planning.
- Conducting in depth reviews of clients’ personal and financial circumstances, needs and objectives.
- Attending client meetings for Fact Finding and Risk Questionnaires etc.
- Production of quotations, illustrations, and all relevant paperwork to implement advice provided.
- Production of detailed ‘Replacement Policy Forms’ for pension switches, protection contract replacements and investment switches.
- Production of Suitability Letters.
- R0 exams desired for Paraplanners.
- Level 4 qualified for Financial Advisers with current, validated SPS in place.
In return, we are offering an excellent salary package (dependent on experience and qualifications). To apply please forward your CV below. For more information please call 01702 477 081.
Apply for Experienced Para Planner/Independent Financial Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly