Trainee Complaints Resolution Officer
Here at the Tenet Group we like to think of ourselves as a fun, friendly, flexible place, with a really pleasant family-feel atmosphere. We are one of the largest Independent Financial Adviser support group in the UK with over 25 years industry experience, and we provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Complaints Resolution Officer, to be based in our Leeds Head Office reporting into the Customer Care & Complaints Manager. You will be trained, developed and supported through the relevant qualifications and will eventually be responsible for managing the complaint cycle in accordance with regulatory requirements with maximum visibility and transparency, guiding all parties through the complaints process, ensuring that the correct assessment is achieved and the delivery of the validity outcome or resolution to the complainant is accomplished.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct investigations into complaints made using FCA Disp and FOS guidelines to make an appropriate decision.
- Provide feedback to management in the form of Root Cause Analysis with recommendations in a timely fashion and provide relevant MI.
- Complete an investigation report to demonstrate and confirm the particulars of the case.
- Pay redress to clients in keeping with FCA/FOS requirements.
- Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision-making in the form of a Final Decision Letter.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service to connecting groups.
- Maintain company records (ARRM/Seneca) and systems accurately and in a timely manner.
- Seek approval from PI Insurers for Final Decision and Offer letters.
- Engage with 3rd parties, where the redress methodology is outsourced.
- Undertake loss calculations using Exasoft Redress Manager software.
This role requires an individual who can demonstrate the following experience, qualifications and competencies:
- Awareness of investigations and complaint processes with a strong ethos for Treating Customers Fairly.
- Proven experience of working to deadlines within set guidelines and processes, ideally managing a caseload or designated accounts.
- Some experience in retail financial services is preferred, ideally in an IFA/Network environment, with the desire to forge a career within this sector.
- Investigative/enquiring approach with a strong eye for detail and the ability to get below the surface of cases.
- Finely tuned customer service skills across all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Suitable candidates should have already commenced and passed at least one of the exam modules leading to the QCF level 4.
The salary on offer is competitive, and dependent upon experience and qualifications.
We also have an excellent benefits package available at the Tenet Group, which includes:
- An annual performance-related bonus;
- Access to our flexible benefits platform, Tenetflex;
- Access to Perkbox – “the happiness platform”;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell);
- Company-funded Pension, Income Protection and Life Cover;
- Access to our Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Free Mortgage and General Insurance advice;
- An invite to our annaul staff Christmas Party & Conference
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg every year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!