Employed Financial Advisers: £50,000 to £75,000 basic + defined OTE, car allowance + benefits
Do you enjoy being a Financial Adviser, but are fed up of the micro management?
Do you want support, but allowed to get on with the day job of putting your customers first?
Would you like to be whole of market?
Then this role is for you!
Very down to earth, supportive and honest, this is core to this company culture... It’s a really ethical company who genuinely look after their people and clients
With funds under management in the billions, this is a cash rich, highly profitable company, who is very stable. This company has an incredibly low churn rate of employees (people stay as they are happy and valued) and I am recruiting for this company due to continued growth...
This company offer an employed Financial Adviser role, plus car and defined bonus. They also offer an IFA role. You can choose to remain employed forever, or move to IFA (with a view to selling your business to them at the end of it for a nice lump sum)
Great benefits of this role
- Genuine lead generation
- Complete level 6 technical specialist support and research (enabling you to have more time focusing on the fun stuff, being in front of clients)
- Holistic advice (non-restricted)
- Low charges for the clients, the clients really come first
- Practice Buy out gives clear and credible exit strategy
- You have the flexibility to work from home, at your own pace, with the support of a very successful whole of market IFA company
What you will need:
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Excellent Financial Advice experience – either Bancassurance or IFA backgrounds
- Customer driven, genuinely putting the needs of the client first
- A proven track record in performance
£50,000 basic (Diploma), to £75,000 basic (Chartered), car allowance, OTE (defined) & full benefits
Does this sound like you?
Please contact me to discuss further - it will be great to talk with you!
Apply for Employed Financial Advisers: £50,000 to £75,000 basic + defined OTE, car allowance + benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly