Business Development Manager
A great opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager/BDM with experience in the Mortgage Lending sector to join the team specilaising in the equity release sector.
The jobholder will be primarily field-based covering a wide geographical area across the UK, and would suit someone located centrally around the London/South East area. A full and clean UK driving licence is therefore essential.
Benefits package includes:
- Salary £45 to £50k
- Defined Benefit pension scheme
- Annual bonus
- 26 days holiday per annum
- Life Assurance & Income Protection cover
- BUPA private healthcare
- Flexible options – Childcare Vouchers, Cycle2work Scheme, Travel Loans
What you'll need:
- A proven record gained as a Business Development Manager within the Equity Release and/or Mortgage Sector
- Knowledge of the Intermediary business to business market
- Presentation skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic can do attitude
- Knowledge of Mortgage products, sales process and regulatory obligations
- Your qualifications will include at least full CeMAP or equivalent