Business Development Manager - £50k - £80k OTE
We currently have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Business Development to join our successful team covering Hampshire & Wiltshire.
We are a firm of advisers specialising in the military market, members of SIIAP (Services Insurance & Investment Advisory Panel), which, along with specific invitations by the Military to provide cover for their staff, provides us with a captive audience in one military location. As part of our continued growth we are keen to appoint a Business Development Manager, who is an expert at relationship building and has an extensive knowledge of the protection market.
The main purpose is to promote our proposition through a proactive approach on military establishments booking seminar style presentations with the military. Our brand is already well known for saving serving soldiers between 40% and 60% on their current arrangements and your approach will be welcomed by the senior ranks who you will be seeing.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within a similar Sales / Business Development role with a proven track record of meeting / exceeding your targets
- Experience and knowledge of the Protection Insurance
- Outstanding customer services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisation and planning skills
- Influencing skills
- IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE SERVED IN THE ARMY IN THE LAST 10 YEARS and attained the rank of WO2 or above.
- £50k - £80k OTE with role being offered on either an employed or self-employed basis.
Apply for Business Development Manager - £50k - £80k OTE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly